WHO WE ARE
Full name: Public institution AQUATIKA-FRESHWATER AQUARIUM KARLOVAC for the presentation and protection of animals and their habitats through education and recreation of visitors and tourist agency
Abbreviated name: Public institution AQUATIKA-FRESHWATER AQUARIUM KARLOVAC
Founder: City of Karlovac
Address: Ulica Branka Čavlovića Čavleka 1a, 47000 Karlovac, Croatia
Phone: + 385 47 659 112
This privacy statement explains how we use the personal information we collect about you when you use our web site.
01. We will never use your information to send spam emails.
02. You can request the cancellation of email communication at any time.
03. You have the right to request the deletion of any of your information.
04. We will never sell, rent, publish publicly, or distribute your personal information.
05. Information is a responsibility, and that is why we collect only the necessary information that allows us to communicate in an easier manner.
The website is designed by Media-met, a company for computer services in accordance with internal processes and systems, and is designed in accordance with the following rules:
- EU directive on data protection 1995 (DPD)
- General Regulation of the EU on Data Protection 2018 (GDPR)
The compliance of the web pages with these regulations will likely mean compliance with the protection of information and privacy legislation around the world.
If you are not sure about our compliance in your country, please contact us at the email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We collect the following information about you when you are filling out the contact form or the web query when making enquiries about our services:
- First name and last name
- Name of the company
- Headquarters of the company
- Other information relating to your query
This information is stored in our system for easier communication while the status of the client is ongoing.
WEB TRACKING VISITORS
As most web sites, ours uses Google Analytics as well. This tool collects data in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the website, where visitors are coming, and which pages were visited. We use the information to better understand the interaction of visitors with our web site.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We collect your contact information solely in order to understand your needs and to provide you with better service. Also use them for better communication when providing our services. If you want to turn off the mentioned service, you can do so at the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Cookies are part of a code which allows a web server to recognize and track activities on the web browser.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION, INFORMATION MODIFICATION OR DELETION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- You can also ask us to not use your information to contact you.
- You can ask us to delete all of your personal information.
- You can at any time request a modification of your personal information.
- To achieve any of these requests, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com
We are committed to keeping your personal information safe. In order to prevent unauthorized access to your personal information, we take appropriate physical, electronic, and administrative procedures for the protection of your information.
HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US?
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further queries about our policy for the protection of personal information that we have regarding you.